Sunday, October 14, 2007

At our Saviour's Cross.

Even when I can't see the way, I'll walk the road that Jesus told me to walk everyday,

I may not make sense of why I am here or of why I write

But Jesus, I know he is so good to me and I know his words are always right.

"Come to me Ye who are Heavy laden, and I shall give you rest"i dont care if the whole world tells me else, or if my own person is unwilling to trust

Because I know that Jesus is always there for me, because I felt him before and his love changed me for the best.

So mom, I want to tell you, I miss you lots. But I wont lose heart just because you are not physically with us

.You were always an angel in a den of thieves, and I thank you for caring so much for me.

Mama I can't sleep at night thinking about how I wronged you. I dont know how I can live with this guilt of the pain that I willing caused you.

I hope you know I am sorry and that I am a very different person now. The person you always wanted me be, to show to the world that Christ changed me somehow.

But now I know that you were a blessing that I did not deserve, like the prodigal son I squandered my riches on things untold.

And you were my only earthly rich mama, the treasure of my life. So mama I write this to tell you that I wont lose heart. That Jesus is with me in this from the start.

Just watch out for me as I walk through life, I lost my bearing mama and I can't see things right.

But I know Christ let's you look at my heart...and I know that you see that under all the filth there is a will to have a clean start.

I wished I was able to make you happy mama, but I didnt, not because I couldnt, but because I was the devil.

I am sorry again, I know you understand...that without your guiding hand I would have been lost and wouldn't be here writting out my life's new plan.

So righteous woman, tell the Saint I say hi, St.peter, St.John and of course St. Paul

And I know you are always close to my heart, so everyday I will look for ya and meet you at our Savior's Cross.

This is a tribute to the woman who was only surpassed by St. Mary in her Righteousness...my own mother. God rest her soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want you to know, that made tears just fall down my face. Even tho I did not know your mother I know she had a big heart(I can just tell),If she sees what I see.. she is VERY PROUD OF YOU AND THEN SOME...
Ne~